Xcellimark is committed to protecting your privacy and we strive to be completely transparent with how we collect and use information we gather about you on this site. Your privacy is important to us and we respect your preferences.
Information We Collect
Personal Information. “Personal Information” is any information that you voluntarily submit to us, identifies you personally, and allows us to contact you. Personal Information can include, but is not limited to, contact information such as name, email address, company name, address, phone number and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the Site, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
Personal Information also includes Navigational Information and log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. Navigational information and log files refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed. This information helps Xcellimark analyze and understand how the site works for users.
Mobile Location Information. If you have permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data, Xcellimark collects Mobile Location.
Information About Children. The Site is not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16, please contact us at info @ xcellimark.com.
Posted Information. If you chose to post a comment on Xcellimark's blog, Xcellimark may collect information regarding your name and the content of your post. It is important to note that any content you post on the blog is publicly displayed and will be seen by other users of the Site.
How We Collect Personal Information
How We Use Information We Collect
We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Xcellimark may use Personal Information to enhance your user experience, to help us better understand you, to help us customize offers, blog topics, or posts that may be of interest to you, and to help us otherwise enhance the Site.
Xcellimark uses Personal Information to:
- Identify and authenticate users;
- Facilitate transactions;
- Operate and improve the Site;
- Connect with you on social media (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter);
- Contact you by phone or email;
- Personalize and continually improve users’ Xcellimark experience;
- Provide you with suggested information based on variables such as stated preferences, interests, business activities, and/or location;
- Send you technical notices, updates, alerts and support, and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Evaluate additional services, items, or offerings that may be of interest to users;
- Track transactions and perform other analytics;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Xcellimark partners or third parties; and
When and Why Xcellimark Discloses Personal Information
- Working with companies and service providers (i.e. HubSpot or other companies that process billing, website hosting, or analytics performance) in furtherance of the purposes described in “How We Use Information We Collect” above.
- Xcellimark employs other companies to perform tasks on Xcellimark's behalf and therefore Xcellimark must share your Personal Information with these companies to provide services to you. Examples include but are not limited to processing payments, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. Xcellimark may partner with third-party services for fraud prevention and/or identity verification.
- Enforcing Xcellimark's rights or protect Xcellimark property and intellectual property;
- Protecting the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request.
- Xcellimark believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss.
- Xcellimark believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to commence an investigation or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud.
- Xcellimark believes in good faith that it must disclose such information per auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- Xcellimark believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to defend Xcellimark in litigation or a regulatory action.
- Xcellimark believes in good faith that it must disclose such information, or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
Xcellimark will not sell your Personal Information to third parties unless Xcellimark is in the process of entering into a merger with another business, acquisition of another business, or the sale of all or a portion of Xcellimark's assets and the information is needed to support the sale or transfer of business assets.
Xcellimark may disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, Xcellimark may provide our partners, (such as HubSpot), or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about Xcellimark users.
Personal Information Retention
To determine the appropriate retention period, Xcellimark considers the type and volume of the information, the negatives that can result from un-permitted access to such information, why we gather such information and the availability of achieving the goals of such gathering through alternative means.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences for a reasonable period of time from the date you last expressed interest in our content, products, or services, such as when you last opened an email from us. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
Tracking Technologies - Indirect Data Collection
Choice and Control
While Xcellimark does need to gather certain information to make your Xcellimark experience personalized and to conduct transactions for you, we want to give you the ability to control how your information is provided and shared.
- Email Preferences. For various reasons, Xcellimark may contact you about our services or your activity.
If you would like to decline cooking tracking, you can manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking devices by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your browser. If accessing our Site by a mobile device, you may manage the information your mobile device shares, such as cookies, tracking technologies, and location information, by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings.
Security of Personal Information
Xcellimark strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and therefore Xcellimark cannot guarantee absolute security of your personal information. We strive to maintain a system that reasonably safeguards Personal Information and we have put in place appropriate security measures to accomplish the foregoing.
EU Data Subject Rights
In certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your Personal Information:
- Request access to your Personal Information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Information Xcellimark holds about you and to check that Xcellimark is lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Information. This enables Xcellimark to have any incomplete or inaccurate data held about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data provided.
- Request erasure of Personal Information. This enables you to ask Xcellimark to delete or remove Personal Information where there is no good reason for Xcellimark continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that Xcellimark may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to gathering of your Personal Information where Xcellimark is relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to gathering on this ground as you feel it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where Xcellimark is gathering your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, Xcellimark may demonstrate that it has compelling legitimate grounds to gather your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of gathering of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask Xcellimark to suspend the gathering of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want Xcellimark to establish the data's accuracy; (b) where Xcellimark's use of the data is unlawful but you do not want Xcellimark to erase it; (c) where you need Xcellimark to hold the data even if Xcellimark no longer requires it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to Xcellimark's use of your data but Xcellimark needs to verify whether it has overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Information to you or to a third party. Xcellimark will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for Xcellimark to use or where Xcellimark used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where Xcellimark is relying on consent to gather your Personal Information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any gathering carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, Xcellimark may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. Xcellimark will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by emailing us at info @ xcellimark.com, or by mailing us at Xcellimark, 121 S. Orange Ave., Suite 1503, Orlando, FL 32801.
If Xcellimark is relying on your consent for certain activities, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at info @ xcellimark.com.
Privacy Practices of Third Parties
Xcellimark contains a blog and other areas where users may publicly post information, communicate with other users, and submit content they deem relevant for discussion. All the information you post will be accessible to anyone, at any time, with Internet access. Furthermore, we strongly advise you to NOT post any personal or identifiable information about yourself or contact information, including address, email, phone numbers, or other means of communicating outside of the blog. Any information you post may be read, collected, and used by others.