Do you know where your competitors are beating you online? We do.
Knowing how you stack up against your competitors online is crucial to your online marketing success. You need to know where your competitors are beating you and where they are lacking.
You are in a competitive marketplace, and how well you market your company versus your competitors online will determine your lead volume, sales opportunities, and ultimately the growth of your business.
"If you don't have a competitive advantage, don't compete." - Jack Welch
Consider These Facts:
- 97% of buyers now use online media when researching products and services in their local market. [BIA/Kelsey]
- By a factor of 3 to 1, B2B buyers say that gathering information on their own online is superior to interacting with a sales representative. [Forester Research]
- 67% of your buyers’ evaluation journey is completed online before they will contact a sales representative. [SiriusDecisions]
- By 2020, 80% of the buying process will occur without any direct human-to-human interaction. [Gartner and Forrester]
When it comes to your competitors, ignorance is, in fact, not bliss. In this case, knowledge is power. And this kind of power is the trump card for getting ahead of your competition.
Stage 1 of The Competitive Analysis
The Competitive Analysis consists of 5 Stages.
Stage 1 of the Competitive Analysis is the Introduction. In this Introduction:
- You'll learn about the 5 major themes that make up digital marketing efforts.
- You'll get the facts behind how companies succeed today and how to match marketing actions with the buyer's journey stages.
- You'll go behind the scenes of the methodology we use to conduct your competitive analysis
- We map the buyer's journey to your marketing and sales process.
Stage 2: Awareness Stage Assessment
This stage is all about analyzing your ability to attract your ideal buyers in comparison to your competitors' ability to attract your buyers.
We do this through 9 separate analysis:
- Website Strength Evaluation
- Inbound Link Analysis
- SEO Content Analysis
- Social Media Reach Analysis
- Social Engagement
- Top Content Shares for your industry
- Top pieces of content shares for your specific keyphrases
- Mobile User Optimization Analysis
- Our tailored recommendations for each of the completed analysis
Stage 3: Consideration Stage Assessment
This Consideration Stage Assessment determines how well you and your competitors are converting your website visitors into leads.
There are 3 Parts to this assessment:
- Marketing Tactics Evaluation
- Site Engagement Analysis
- Our recommendations to you based on the results of our assessments
Stage 4: Decision Stage Assessment
The Decision Stage Assessment determines and compares how well you and your competitors nurture leads to close sales.
There are 5 parts to this assessment:
- Lead Qualification Analysis
- Sales Opportunities Analysis
- Ability to Generate Sales Opportunities Analysis
- Site Engagement Analysis
- Our recommendations to you based on the results of these analysis
Stage 5: Xcellimark Summary & Recommendations
We give you an in depth summary of the entire analysis and our recommendations for beating your competition based off of this information.
We develop a preliminary game plan on how to strategically and tangibly beat your competition. You no longer are in the dark on where you stand and what you can do about it.