Xcellimark and the Orlando Business Journal have partnered to provide a Professional Development Workshop series to educate local business professionals on how they can get more sales and leads from their website.
This seminar is the first of 6 monthly seminars designed to help local businesses grow their lead volume and generate more revenue through an integrated Internet marketing strategy. The July 11th seminar will cover the following topics:
• The top 3 things your customers want from your website
• How to convey your value proposition in 7 seconds
• 5 ways to motivate your website visitors to make a purchase
• How web design, copy and layout impact your web sales or lead conversion
• Why people leave your website and how to keep them
All of these topics primarily focus on “conversion optimization” or how to increase your website’s ability to convert site visitors to leads and/or sales. Conversion Optimization is one of the easiest ways to generate more revenue from your website, with your current traffic volume. And, as you’ll discover from the case studies discussed at the workshop, design and copy changes can dramatically impact your website’s revenue generation capabilities.
Once these principles are effectively applied, then you can pursue strategies to drive qualified traffic to your website and through your sales funnel.
The seminar will take place on July 11th beginning with a time for networking at 8:30 am at the Winter Park Civic Center, 1050 West Morse Boulevard, Winter Park, FL 32789.
• 8:30am-9am: Networking
• 9am-10am: Discuss the conversion optimization principles outlined above
• 10am-11am: Apply these principles to real-life websites and make recommendations based on the information we reviewed as a group
Registration cost for attendees is $25 and includes complimentary parking and a continental breakfast. Click the following link to register: http://orlando.bizjournals.com/orlando/event/71281.
If you can attend the seminar and would like your website analyzed for free during the live optimization segment, please email your website and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next month’s workshop will focus on “Effective Internet Marketing Strategy and Implementation,” such as proper goal setting, developing a value proposition, and competitive analysis. For future updates on our upcoming workshops, please subscribe to the Xcellimark blog.