Grow Faster and Smarter with Inbound Marketing
Attract your ideal clients to your company by creating and publishing the type of content that is in line with what they are interested in.
- build awareness about your products and services,
- generate traffic to your website,
- convert website visitors to qualified leads,
- and ultimately close more sales.
Inbound marketing helps to peak the interest of your ideal prospects and guides them through a sales path that is tailored to their needs.
Let's look at each of aspect of Inbound Marketing in more detail.
It's important for you to be in front of your ideal prospects in the digital channels they use online. You need to distinguish yourself from the crowd of other vendors and businesses by using various aspects of content marketing and social media such as:
- Blog Articles
- Facebook Posts
- LinkedIn Posts
- PPC Ads (yes, that’s advertising but it’s also content)
- Press Releases
- Customer Reviews
Close More Sales
As your “leads” interact with your website and your various types of content, you need to determine how qualified your leads are through a CRM and Marketing Automation Platform so you can effectively nurture and guide them through their decision-making process or buying cycle with timely, sequenced and targeted content and communications.
This is often referred to as “lead nurturing” and “lead scoring” which helps you to close more sales from the visitors who interact with your brand online.
Bottom Line, an Inbound Marketing Program:
- Requires an integrated approach across all marketing channels of search engine marketing, social media marketing and email marketing
- Performs the heavy lifting of educating and engaging your prospects with the systematic delivery of content that establishes you as the expert in your industry
- Answers the key questions on why your company is your ideal prospect’s best option
- Motivates prospects to contact you when they are ready to speak with someone on your team
- Alleviates your sales team from having to work with people who are not sales-ready
- Allows your sales team to focus on closing more deals when your prospects are ready to buy